When adding an image, search for these image keywords to find graphic elements to use in your items:
- Icons - Accent images with a transparent background such as clip art, infographic icons, and accent shapes.
- Backgrounds - Full-sized designs or images that can be placed in the background of a template such as patterns, full-sized illustrations and photos. Remember that you can adjust the opacity of your background image.
- Patterns - An image containing a pattern design. Usually full-sized backgrounds or borders.
- Borders - Designs intended to be placed at the top and/or bottom of templates as a border accent.
- Lines - A line or thin border that can be placed at the top or bottom of a template as a border accent, or used to separate spaces or text.
- Shapes - A solid shape, such as a circle or square, that can be used for a variety of purposes such behind text.
- Stickers, Placeholder, or Labels - Smaller accent shapes that text can be placed on top to make text stand out.
- Infographics - Solid icons that are intended to be used for infographic templates.
- Headers - Fully designed images that span the entire width of a template - to be placed at the top of templates or in e-Blasts or e-Newsletters.