If you have Newsletter Builder (for corporate customers), go to the Welcome to the Newsletter Builder platform page to learn about creating your newsletters.
- Locate the cover or image you want to use for the e-book. You may be able to get the image from your catalog.
- Right click on the image with your mouse and select Copy Image URL.
- In LibraryAware, open
you newsletter in the newsletter editor.
- Click on the field that is just above where you want to add your e-book record. Click the Add New drop-down, then select Book, then one of the book options with a jacket.
- From the Search window, click Add a blank book.
- Fill in any of the fields that you want to appear such as title and author. In the Book Jacket URL field, paste in the image URL that you copied earlier.
- Click Save to add the e-book to your newsletter.