You can add a book to a NextReads newsletter or any newsletter your library creates.
- Click on the field of your newsletter that is just above where you want to add the book. The options menu will display.
- Click the Add New drop-down to see a list of the field types that can be added. Note: Different sized columns accommodate different fields, so the options in this drop-down menu will vary based on the column and the template used for the newsletter list.
- Move your mouse over the Book field type to see the available layouts.
- Select a layout option from the drop-down.
- When you select your layout, you will be prompted to select the book you want to add. Search for the book that you want to add using the search box. You can use the Search drop-down to perform a specific type of search.
- Click “Use this book” to add it to your newsletter.
- The book will be added below.
How can I add a blank book record to my newsletter if the book is not in the LibraryAware database?