This release will bring you the following changes:
Note: We will link to the relevant help pages as they become available.
Add content from your newsletters straight to your promotional Items
- Now you can take all of the event, e-resource, book and AV records that you had in your newsletter and easily import into bookmarks, flyers, brochures...any Section Layout template!
A quick way to pin to Pinterest
- Pin your promotional Item to your library's Pinterest account with our new "Post to Pinterest" option available from the "Publish to" menu in the Editor or from the Document Details menu at the list of promotional Items.
And posting to Facebook and Twitter is easier than ever
- We've updated the Post to Social Media page to make it even easier to post to Facebook or Twitter. Just insert your message, add your link, and upload your images. You can even add up to 4 images to your Twitter post!
Link text to an email address
- In addition to linking to books in your catalog, e-resources, and websites, you can now add a mailto: link. When subscribers click on the link in your e-blast or newsletter, a new email message will open right in their email client. Add a subject line or start the email message to make it even easier for your subscribers to get in touch with you.
Customize your standard opt-in and subscriber pages in even more ways
- Now you can edit the text that appears at the top of both your opt-in page and your manage subscription page.
Set up LibraryAware to open a specific tab when you log in
- Do you only work on the newsletters for your library? Or do you mostly manage subscribers? Now you can save yourself that extra click and set up your LibraryAware account to open to the tab you use most often! Set the Default Tab at your Profile.
And other great new features...
- Change the font for specific sections of text, without editing the Font Swatch.
Check out the release announcement at: http://www.ebscohost.com/novelist/news-article/reaching-readers-with-new-features-in-the-december-2014-release