Newsletters (from the Newsletters tab of LibraryAware):
- Are used to send regularly scheduled communications on a specific topic or theme.
- Allow subscribers to sign up for the communications that matter to them.
- Have permanent URLs that automatically update if the newsletter is edited.
Email communications under the Promotions section of LibraryAware (including e-blasts and the Newsletter Builder):
- Are used to send infrequent or one-time communications to a group of people or an individual person.
- Communicate on a variety of topics, without a common theme.
- Generate a new URL each time the item is edited and sent to subscribers.