Note: We will link to the relevant help pages as they become available.
Usage statistics and data for all channels
- Whether you check your metrics under an individual Promotion or check it for all Promotions at once under the Reports tab, you'll be able to see a breakdown of the data for each delivery channel.
- Found under the Reports tab, the Communication Summary shows you data for all Promotional Items and Newsletters created and sent during a specific date range--all in one place! This makes it easy to compare delivery channels to see what's working for your customers!
- At the Schedule page (for e-blasts, newsletters, or social media posts), check "Email me when delivery is complete" to receive notification as soon as your Items have been sent to all subscribers or posted to social media. No need to go back into LibraryAware to check!
- LibraryAware will have new templates for the 2-sided Poster (11x17) format. Templates will be available for both portrait and landscape orientation. The 2-sided landscape poster is perfect for creating a folded print newsletter to hand out at your library!
- Look for our new 2-sided poster templates in the A3 size, too! And see our shelf signage format in the A4 size.
- If you have alerts set up under your EBSCO or NoveList folder, you can create a Newsletter List to automatically pull alert content into a newsletter.
- Quickly see which subscribers are no longer active because of bounces to their email address.