We will have special Tuesday Tune-up training sessions on several of our new features:
- New Features Overview - December 29 at 2 pm ET
- Opacity on Images - January 5 at 2 pm ET
- Widgets - January 12 at 2 pm ET
- File Management and New Opt-In Page (Administrators Only) - January 26 at 2 pm ET
This release will bring you the following changes:
Note: We will link to the relevant help pages as they become available.
New type of newsletter widget available (and a new selection wizard for widgets too!)
- We have an all new newsletter widget type that shows multiple book jackets with a larger area for more detail for a single book. You'll also see a new look to the widget type selection screen, with a preview to give you an idea of what your widget will look like. Also look for new ways to customize your widgets, such as book jacket spacing and widget header options.
- For images in print items and widgets, you can now adjust the opacity for an image to make it more transparent. This is great if you really want to make your text pop!
- When you create your organization's custom Opt-in page, you can now add your interest groups alongside your newsletter lists. We also have some new layout options to allow you to group and order your newsletters on your custom Opt-in. Contact LibraryAware support to set this up.
- The File Management page under the Admin section is now called Image Management and it has some great new features! You can now see thumbnails for each image at a glance, and search for any image by name or keyword. Images can also be edited at any time to change the name or add additional keywords. Managing your organization's images is easier than ever.
- The Newsletter Send History report (under the Reports section) has a new look with more metrics and an export option.
- We've removed the hover menu for the section layout templates and that menu can now be accessed by clicking on a section instead. This means that the menu stays up no matter where your mouse goes! Then you can click on the Add New drop-down to see the options of sections to add.
- We now have four new aspect ratios for promotional widget containers:
- When adding images to an item, these libraries will be able to filter the available images to a their parent organization (or any other organization they have access to!).