Promotional Items can be printed by any LibraryAware user. To print an Item:
- Click the Promotions icon at the top, left-hand corner of the page to open the All Promotions page. Here, you'll find a list of your library's current Promotions.
- Open a Promotion by clicking the View Promotion link beneath the title of that Promotion.
- This will open the Items page, which lists all of the Items (bookmarks, flyers, emails, letters, or brochures) associated with the Promotion selected.
- From the Items page, click on a specific Item to open the Document Details pop-up.
- From the Document Details option, click Preview/Print.
- Click the Print button.
- This will open your computer's Print Options. Click Print.
- After printing your Item, return to the Items page by closing the Preview.
From the Editor:
- Click the Print button from the top toolbar of the Editor.
- This will open your computer’s Print Options. Click Print.
For more information on printing, please see the following pages: