To change your font swatch for your entire item:
- At the top of the editor, click the Font Swatch button.
- In the Font Swatch window, your current swatch will display.
- Click the Use a different font swatch link.
- The Font Swatch window will expand to show a list of all font swatches available, which includes your Organization Swatches at the top. The list will also include any Global Swatches that LibraryAware provides.
- Click on a swatch to see how it will look in your item. Your item will dynamically change as you select different swatches. Click the orange Use Swatch button.
- To cancel your changes and return to your original font swatch, click Cancel.
- In the editor, use your mouse to highlight the text that you want to change.
- From the formatting toolbar at the top of the editor, click the Font drop-down at the top of the editor. Note that it might take a moment for LibraryAware to load all of the available fonts.
- Select a new font for the text.
To change your font color:
- In the editor, highlight the text that you want to change.
- From the formatting toolbar that appears at the top of the editor, click Text Color drop-down button.
- Select from the colors readily available.
- Or click More Colors for more options. From More Colors, you can:
- Enter the RGB values or hex code for your desired color.
- Or drag the arrows for the color bar in the center of the window to select a color range, then drag and drop the white circle in the large box on the left to find your color.
- Click OK.
- The new font color will appear for the selected text.
You can also change your font colors at the Color Swatch menu. For more information on using the Color Swatch menu, see the How do I change the colors used in my item? Help page.