Note: If your template has the Reusables menu on the left, you will first be guided through the process of adding your Promotion details (such as Headline) and all of your Reusables. You must add and save your Reusables before you can edit the other content in your Item. For more information, see the Reusables page.
To enter regular text in an Item:
- Highlight the text you want to replace.
- Type or copy and paste (from a plain text editor, such as Notepad) the new text into the Item.
- Click Save at the top right-hand corner or from the File menu in the menu bar to keep the changes you’ve made.
To format regular text in an Item:
- Highlight the text you want to format.
- The formatting toolbar will appear at the top of the Editor. From there, you can:
- Bold, italicize, or underline text
- Create numbered or bulleted lists
- Decrease or Increase indent
- Change the alignment of your text
- Insert special characters
- Change the font size for your text using the font size button
- Change the color of your text using the text color drop-down to select a new color