The Classic Editor makes it easy to create lists of books or events.
- Click the Folders tab from the top of LibraryAware.
- Open the Folder where you would like to create an item by clicking on the thumbnail image or name of the folder.
- In the folder, click on the Create Item button.
- Enter "section layout" into the search bar to find Section Layout templates. Use the Refine Results sidebar on the left to narrow your results to specific formats.
- Click the blue Create button on the template you would like to use. This will open up the template in the editor.
The following Help pages will guide you through using the Classic editor and creating your item:Reusables
How do I change the colors used in my Item?
When you are done working in the Editor, you can Save, Preview, or Exit using the buttons at the top right-hand side, or from the File menu in the menu bar at the top. If you are ready to deliver or post your Item, you can use the Publish to drop-down menu or the Publish menu in the menu bar. For more information on publishing your Item, see the Printing & Publishing Items section of Help.