To change an image from within the editor:
- Click on the image that you want to change. The image editing toolbar will display.
- Click on the Swap Image icon from the image editing toolbar. This will open the Image Selector window.
- There are four tabs at the Image Selector window.
- From the Images tab of the Image Selector window you can view all LibraryAware images and any images your library has uploaded.
- Keyword(s) search: Search for images tagged with specific keywords.
If you are looking for graphic elements, take a look at our specific keywords for those images.
- Only images in this promotion - Check this box to display only the images that have already been saved in this Promotion.
- Filter by Organization - If you have access to multiple organizations' LibraryAware accounts, you can choose which organization's images are displayed.
- Source(s) - By default, all images (LibraryAware stock images and your library's uploaded images) will be displayed. You can use the drop-down to Exclude Stock Photos (i.e. show only your library's images), or show Only Stock Photos (i.e. exclude your library's images).
- Sort by - You can sort by Name Ascending or Descending or by Date Uploaded Ascending or Descending.
- Select an image from your computer – Click this button to locate and open an image from your local computer. Your image will be uploaded to LibraryAware.
- URL for online image – If you locate an image online, you can right-click on the image to copy the image location. You can then paste the URL for the image into this field. Click Upload to upload it to LibraryAware.
- From the Promotional Items tab, you can view and add thumbnails for an Item your library has created.
- Search: Search for an Item by name.
- Only items in this promotion: Check this box to display only the thumbnail images for Items in this Promotion.
- Sort by: You can sort by Name Ascending or Descending or by Date Uploaded Ascending or Descending.
- From the Book Jackets or the AV Cover Art tab you can search for a jacket image to add.
- Search: Use the drop-down menu to select a field to search, then enter your search terms.
To add an image to an Item:
- Place your cursor in the text area where you want to add the image.
- The formatting toolbar will appear at the top of the Editor.
- Click the Insert Image button. This will open the Image Selector (see above for more information about the Image Selector).
- Click Select Image or Select Jacket to insert an image in your template.
- For information on editing your image, see How do I edit my image?.
- Click Save in the top right-hand corner of the Editor to save your changes.
How do I edit my image?