How can I adjust the timing on my existing promotional widget?
Any LibraryAware Administrator at your library can adjust the length of time that the images in your promotional widget will display. This change can be made at the Promotional Widgets page:
- Select Admin from the top of the LibraryAware page.
- Click the Widget Settings link to expand the Widget Settings menu.
- Click the Promotional Widgets link under the Widget Settings menu.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the widget container that you would like to change. The Edit options will display.
- In the Display Time field, enter or use the arrows to select the length of time (in seconds) that you want each image of the widget to display.
- Click the orange Save Changes button.
- Once you have made this change, the widget will automatically be updated. However, it may take up to 30 minutes for the change to be visible on your website.