Once you have created a widget container (see the How do I create widget containers to hold my widgets? page or the How do I create a newsletter widget or add newsletter content to my site? page), you can add it to your website. Remember, a widget container is the designated space that holds the widgets that you post to it.
To add a widget container to your website:
- Select Admin from the top of the LibraryAware page.
- Click the Widget Settings link to expand the Widget Settings menu.
- Select either Promotional Widgets or Newsletter Widgets from the Widget Settings menu.
- Click the Preview and Setup link to the right of the widget container.
- Follow the instructions using the code provided to add the widget container to your site OR send the URL for this instruction page to your webmaster.