5 quick steps to add in book jackets:
1. Save the book jacket image(s) to your computer as a .png, .jpg or .gif file.
Pro tip: When saving the file, use book title in the name of the image file (ex: The_Call_of_the_Wild.jpg); it will be easier to find when it’s time to add the image to your newsletter.
2. In LibraryAware, click the “swap image” button on the toolbar.
3. When the Image Selector opens, click on the Images tab. Click the “Select an image from your computer” button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Navigate to where you saved the book jacket image(s). Select one or more file(s) and click Open.
Pro tip: Select multiple image files at once by holding down the Control (Ctrl) key as you select the files.
5. The files will appear in the Image Selector as the first item(s) at the top left. Look for the first image you want to add and click “Select Image.” The book jacket image should now appear in the item you are creating.
Click save and repeat steps 4 and 5 for each additional book you wish to add.
We regret that you are being inconvenienced by not having a feature working as promised. We hear from our customers how much they love having quality book jacket images provided within LibraryAware. Please let us assure you we are pressing our vendor to resolve this issue quickly.
If you need any assistance with these steps or would prefer to add the book jacket image using an online image URL, please use our Live Chat feature, available weekdays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET. For assistance when Live Chat is not available, please click the Help & Support button to send an email directly to our team.