Your library may have a specific event or service to promote using more than one tactic. For instance, if you have a storytime, you may want to create a flyer, send an eblast to parents, and post to social media. You can use LibraryAware to quickly create a consistent design and look for all of these tactics.
Use a folder to hold all of the items used to promote a specific program or service. For example, a folder for Toddler Story Hour will contain all the brochures, e-blasts, Facebook posts, and media releases about this event.
Watch our video tutorial below for an overview of folder features:
To create a folder:
1. Click Folders at the top of the LibraryAware screen.
2. Click the green Create Folder button on the left side of the screen.
3. On the Create Folder pop-up page, fill in the folder name, a folder description (optional), and then the default branding set. See our strategy page
for tips on how to title and organize your folders.
4. Click the Create Folder button.
Next, create items
for this folder.
When you create your item from the Home tab, you do not need to create a folder first. You will, however, be prompted to create or select a folder when you save your item.
1. From the Home
tab (selected from the top of the LibraryAware screen), then click Create
under the template you’d like to use.
2. Click Save or the Publish to option. A pop-up window will appear for you to name your item and select your folder.
3. Enter a name for your item.
4. Select Create a new folder and enter a folder name to create a folder. Or click Select an existing folder and use the drop-down to select an existing folder.
5. Click Save.