1. Click the Folders link at the top to open the All Folders page. Here, you’ll find a list of your library’s current folders.
2. Open the folder that contains the Item you want to copy, by clicking the folder row.
3. This will open the Items page, which lists all of the items associated with the selected folder.
4. From the Items page, hover over the item to show the Document Details icon (three vertical dots).
5. Click on the icon to open the Document Details pop-up. Click Copy Item.
6. The Copy Item Menu will appear. Enter a new item name for your copy.
7. From the Copy To drop-down, you can select another folder or you can save the copy under the same folder.
8. Click the Copy Item button.
9. If you selected another folder, you will be redirected to that folder.
You can also save your Item under a different name by using the Save As feature in the editor.
In the Lists editor, click the File menu from the menu bar at the top of the page and then select Save as.
In the Drag and Drop editor, click the Save drop-down in the toolbar. Select Save As.
You will be asked to insert a new name for the Item.
Click the Save button to save the copy. When you do this, you will remain in the Editor with the copy of the item open. Any changes that are saved will be saved to the item copy.