For each folder in the list, you will find the following information:
- The number of documents or items created for the folder.
- The number of items published or scheduled for publication.
- The date the folder was created.
- The user who created the folder.
- The date the folder was last updated.
- The user who last updated the folder.
You can view the items for a folder by clicking on the folder. Select Create Item to begin creating a new item for a folder.
Search for a Folder
If you have a long list of active folders, you can use the Search feature to quickly find a folder.
Enter any words from a folder name in the Search box and your list will be filtered.
You can also display only those folders that you created and filter out those that you did not, by clicking on the My Folders button.
View Starred Folders
Click the Starred button to view only folders that have been starred.
Sort Your List of Folders
Click on the different field names to sort your folders by Name, Creator, Creation Date, Last Updated, or Items. For example, click on the Name field to sort your folders alphabetically from A to Z.
Click it again to sort alphabetically from Z to A.