A Container can be edited either by clicking on it to open the settings menu or if you already have a Block of content in your Container (for example, a video), then just hover over it and you’ll see the Container tab appear. Click on it to open the Container settings menu.
- You can edit the Container settings after creating a new Structure. Drag and drop a Structure into your e-blast and click on it to open the Container settings menu.
- You can edit the settings of a Container that already contains a Block. In your template, hover over an existing Block. When the Container tab appears, click on it to open the Container settings menu.
Rounding: Use the + and – controls to adjust the rounding of the edges of the container.
Border: This setting allows you to add a border to your container. Set the line thickness using the + and – controls. To set the border color(s), click the color box. Enter a color hex code, use one of the preselected colors, or use the Color Picker.
If you wish to set different values for each edge of the border, click the toggle.
Pro tip! There are a few reasons why you might need this option. For example, you may want to hide some elements on mobile devices to avoid horizontal scrolling, which could happen if you apply a large font size to the text. Click the Device Preview icon at the top of the page to see how your email will look on desktop and mobile devices.
Include in: By default, the Container will be included in both HTML and AMPHTML emails. We do not recommend you change this setting.
Containers can be added or deleted in the Structures settings.
- Hover over the Structure and click the Structure tab that appears. The Structure settings menu will open on the left.
- Add Containers by clicking the + icon. Delete Containers using the trash can icon.
- Adjust the Indent between containers using the + or – controls, or by entering a numerical value.