Modules allow you to save an email element to modify (if needed) and reuse it over and over. You can save Stripes, Structures, and Containers as Modules. Modules you have created are available to all users within your account. Choose the jump start method or skip to dive in deeper and get a few pro tips.
Hover over any element in your email that you want to save to use in another e-blast. A three-dot tab will appear on the side of the element. Open the tab then select the letter tray icon. Follow the prompts to name it so you can find it later and click save. Done!
CREATE A NEW MODULE
- Once you have added the elements to your email that you would like to save as a Module, hover over it (look for the indicator tabs to see if you are accessing the Stripe, Structure, or Container).
- Select the three-dot tab that appears.
- Select Save as module (letter tray icon). This will open the Module settings menu.
- Module Name: Modules are accessible by all users within your account so give your module a name that is clear and descriptive.
- Module Description: Include a description of the module and any instructions you want others to follow when using it.
- Category: Use the drop-down menu to select a Category for the Module. *This feature is in development. Check back for updates.
- Tags: Add one or several tags (single word) to each module. In the list of saved modules, you will then see available modules grouped by tags.
- ID: Each module is automatically assigned a unique Id which includes the type of element that has been saved (Stripe, Structure, or Container) and a number.
- SAVE: Select the Save button to save the new module.