Only users who are assigned the Administrator role will have access to the Admin section of LibraryAware.
At the Content Availability page, Administrators can set whether templates, font swatches, color swatches, and e-resources from parent organizations will be made available when Items are being created.
All content from each parent organization will be accessible, by default.
To change access to a parent organization’s content:
- Click the Admin link at the top of the LibraryAware screen.
- Click on the Account Management link on the left.
- Under the Account Management menu on the left side, click the Content Availability link.
- Under the Content Type, click the Deny Access button to turn OFF access to this content from a particular parent organization. Click Allow Access to turn ON access to this content.
- Click the Save Changes button.
If you have denied access to a particular content type, your organization’s LibraryAware users will no longer be able to use this content when creating Items in the Editor. Additionally, users under your child organizations will not be able to access this content.