To create a color swatch:
- Click on the Admin link at the top of LibraryAware.
- Click the Template Management link on the left.
- Click the Color Swatches link from the Template Management menu.
- Click the Add Color Swatch button.
- At the Color Swatches form, enter the following information:
- Name – Enter a name for your color swatch.
- Click on each color square to select the color to use. The most prominent colors are on the left. Foreground colors apply to the text. From the pop-up, you can enter the RGB values or hex code for each color. Or drag the arrows for the color bar in the center and move the white circle inside the large box.
Note: The second background color will always be white and cannot be changed. And not all colors are used in all templates.
- Click the Save Changes button.
See the following tutorial for more information: