Users who are assigned the Administrator role will have access to the entire Admin section of LibraryAware. Users who are assigned the Publisher role will be able to access the Template Management section under the Admin section, but not other Admin sections.
LibraryAware Administrators can create custom font swatches for use in their promotional items.
Note: Font Swatches are used in the Lists editor, as well as in emails and newsletters. Font Swatches are not used in the Drag and Drop editor.
To create a font swatch:
- Click on the Admin link at the top of LibraryAware.
- Click the Asset Management link on the left.
- Click the Font Swatches link from the Asset Management menu.
- Click the Add Font Swatch button.
- At the Font Swatches form, enter the following information:
- Name – Enter a name for your font swatch.
- Font 1 – Select the Font to be used for your Title text.
- Font 2 – Select the Font to be used for your Subtitle text.
- Font 3 – Select the Font to be used for your Normal text.
- Font 4 – Select the Font to be used for your Accent text.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Your font swatch will now be available in the Classic editor for use in your items. At the Font Swatches page, you will see a preview of your font selections. You can edit or delete a font swatch using the links to the right of the swatch.
Note: Any custom fonts uploaded to your account will be available when creating a font swatch.
Can I upload a custom font to my LibraryAware account?