Your patrons can subscribe to an RSS or ATOM feed of your newsletters and newsletter lists from your organization’s Feeds page.
To get the link to your organization’s Feeds page:
- Click on the Newsletters link at the top of LibraryAware.
- Click the Newsletter Lists link on the left side.
- Click the Get button above the list of newsletters lists, and select Feed Link.
- A pop-up will display with the URL for your Feeds link.
- Copy the URL and send it to your webmaster to have the link added to your library’s website. A link to the Feeds page will also be included at the bottom of your emailed newsletters.
At the Feeds page, patrons can subscribe to a feed for an individual newsletter list to view an archive of issues for that newsletter list. Or patrons can subscribe to a feed of “Current Issues from all Newsletters” to view all recent issues sent from all of the library’s newsletter lists. There are several different ways to subscribe to feeds. You can use a downloadable feed reader, a Web-based feed reader, or your Web browser.
From the Feeds page, click the RSS or ATOM links to open a new tab with the RSS or ATOM feed. You can either view that page with the latest feeds, or you can select the Web-based feed reader of your choosing to subscribe.