Go to the Subscribers tab and select Deactivated Subscribers on the left, under Email Subscribers. A list will display of all deactivated subscribers.
To filter the list to a particular Newsletter List or Interest Group:
- Click in the Filter by field and select the Interest Group or Newsletter List that you are interested in.
- Below the list of subscribers, Filtered Deactivated Subscribers will show the number of subscribers for the selected Interest Group or Newsletter List.
To remove a subscriber from the deactivated list:
- Select the checkbox next to the name(s) of the subscriber(s) you wish to remove.
- Click the More button above the list and select Delete checked.
To upload a list of subscribers that should be blocked from receiving emails (i.e., a subscriber blacklist):
- Click the Upload Deactivated Subscribers button.
- Enter a Name for the Bulk Upload. This field will default to be named with the current date and time.
- To upload a file of your subscribers:
Note that the file must be formatted as in the examples found at the How do I bulk upload a list of subscribers? page.
- Select the Upload a list of subscribers radio button.
- Click Choose File.
- Find the file on your computer, and click Open. Note: Make sure that the file is closed on your computer to ensure that it is properly uploaded.
- Or paste in a list of subscribers:
Note that the list must be formatted as in the text editor example found at the How do I bulk upload a list of subscribers? page.
- Select the Paste in a list of subscribers radio button.
- Paste in your list of subscribers in the correct format, with each subscriber listed on a separate line.
- Click the Import and update Subscribers button.