The branding block will need to be regenerated when:
- Your branding is displaying incorrectly or not at all when you try to print a particular Item type (Bookmark, Flyer, etc.).
- There is an extra blank page when you preview or print the Item.
To regenerate the branding block:
- Select Admin from the top of LibraryAware, then click the Template Management link on the left.
- Select the Branding link.
- Click the pencil icon beside the branding block you want to edit.
- Make sure the “Use the following content for the branding block” radio button is selected.
- Click the Regenerate button. Your updated branding will appear in the window.
- Click the Save Changes button to return to the branding page.
- Go back to the Item that you were working with and open it for editing. This will refresh the branding in the Item.
Note: Only Administrators will have access to the Admin section of LibraryAware.
If you need assistance, please contact us at LibraryAware@ebsco.com.