- Brochures - Bifold
- Brochures - Trifold
- and more
- Click on the field of your Item that is just above where you want to add your additional records. The options menu will pop up.
- Click the Add New drop-down.
- From the Multiple Records option, select Books by ISBN or AV Records by UPC.
- Type or paste in your ISBNs/UPCs, separated by either commas or hard returns.
- Select the layout to use for your records.
- Check “Clear this zone before rendering my records” if your want to remove all existing records from the area/column where you will be importing records.
- Click the orange Add button.
- The records will be added below.
How do I create items in the Classic editor?