2. From the Editor, insert your cursor in a text area.
3. The formatting toolbar will appear at the top of the Editor.
4. Click the Insert Image button. This will open the Image Selector window.
5. Click on the Folder Items tab.
6. You can select the “Only items in this folder” checkbox or use the Search box to locate the Item that you want to insert as an image.
7. Use the Zoom In, Zoom Out, Fit, and Fill buttons to adjust the size of your image.
8. You can also insert images of other folder items in the item.
9. When you are done, save your item.