Drag and Drop Templates
- These templates give you the most flexibility to layer your text, images, and backgrounds. You can move, rotate, and edit the elements in your text.
- Find these materials under the Print: Drag and Drop item type.
- See Editing Items: Drag and Drop Editor section for information on using these templates.
When you click Create Item, you can click on a template to view the keywords tagged to the template. Each template will be tagged with information on how it is used.
- Allows you to create lists of books, AV items and events.
- Find these materials under the Print: Lists item type.
- When you select a template that uses the reusable menu, you will see a column on left to insert your Reusables first. This information, event details for example, can easily be added to other items in your Promotion once it’s added. Find these templates by searching templates for “flexible.”
- When you use a template with section layouts, you can create lists that can easily be reordered and add text and images. Find these templates by searching templates for “section layout.”
- See Editing Items: Lists Editor for information on using these templates.