To move an item to another Promotion, you must make a copy of it.
To copy and move an item:
- Click the Promotions icon at the top, left-hand corner of the page to open the All Promotions page. Here, you’ll find a list of your library’s current Promotions.
- Open the Promotion that contains the Item you want to delete, by clicking the View Promotion link beneath the title of that Promotion.
- This will open the Items page, which lists all of the items (bookmarks, flyers, emails, letters, or brochures) associated with the Promotion selected.
- From the Items page, click on an Item to open the Document Details pop-up.
- Click Copy and Move.
- Enter a new document name.
- From the Move To drop-down, select the promotion where you would like the copy to be saved.
- Click the Copy and Move button.
- You will be redirected to the promotion you selected for your item copy.