I want to move an item from one folder to another
To move an item to another folder, you must make a copy of it.
To copy and move an item:
- Click the Folders link at the top of the page to open the All Folders page. Here, you’ll find a list of your library’s current Folders.
- Open the Folder that contains the Item you want to copy by clicking on it.
- This will open the Items page, which lists all of the items (bookmarks, flyers, emails, letters, or brochures) associated with the selected folder.
- From the Items page, hover over an Item and then click on the Document Details icon (three vertical dots).
- Click Copy Item.
- In the Copy Item pop-up menu, enter a new document name.
- From the Copy to drop-down, select the folder where you would like the copy to be saved.
- Click the Copy Item button.
- You will be redirected to the folder you selected for your item copy.
- You can then go back to the original folder and delete the original item.