Skip to content
The Newsletter Issue widget makes it easy to embed the contents of a newsletter issue on a webpage.
- Click the Admin link at the top of the LibraryAware screen.
- Click the Widget Settings link on the left to expand the Widget Settings menu.
- Click the Newsletter Widgets link from the Widget Settings menu.
- Click the orange Create button.
- Use the column on the left to select the Newsletter Issue widget type.
- Click Configure Your Widget once you have selected the widget type.
- Enter a name for your widget container.
- From the Newsletter List field, select the newsletter list(s) from which you would like to display content.
- From the Newsletter Issue field, select a specific Newsletter Issue from which to pull content. If you select Most recent issue, the newsletter widget will be automatically updated when the next newsletter is sent for the selected Newsletter List.
- If you want to include a header to display above your widget, check “Include widget header” and HTML editor will appear.
- Select the Hide Branding Blocks checkbox to hide the branding header and footer from your embedded newsletter.
- Click the Save button when you have finished.
- To preview your widget, click the Preview and Setup link from the list of newsletter widgets. Note that the preview will only display if issues from the selected Newsletter Lists have already been sent.