Users who are assigned the Administrator role will have access to the entire Admin section of LibraryAware. Users who are assigned the Publisher role will be able to access the Template Management section under the Admin section, but not other Admin sections.
The Basic Settings page contains the essential organization details for your site, including address, general contact, and website. You will need to enter this information when you first set up LibraryAware. Each library branch will have its own Basic Settings to maintain.
An Administrator can update this information any at time. To access this page, select Admin from the top of LibraryAware, click Account Management, then click the Basic Settings link. Click the Save Changes button when you are done editing this page.
- Organization Name – Enter the name of your library or library branch. This is the name that will display in the Branch Selection drop-down menu.
- Country – When you select your country from the drop-down menu, the available address fields may change.
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- City/Locality/Municipality/Town – Enter or select the location of your library.
- Zip/Postal/Post Code – For a US address the zip/postal code can be entered in any format you like (with a 10 character maximum). You can enter it as a five-digit format (ex. “12345”) or a nine-digit format (ex. “12345-6789”). For other countries, enter the standard format.
- General Contact Email – Enter the email address for the main contact for this account. This should be a public email address that customers can use to contact your organization.
- Reply To Address For Email – Enter the default email address that subscribers will use to reply to your emails sent from LibraryAware.
- Main Phone Number – Enter the phone number in the format that you want to display in your Items.
- Fax Phone Number - Enter the fax number in the format that you want to display in your Items.
- Time Zone –Select your Time Zone from the drop-down menu. Local time zone information is used in reports and when scheduling your Items to send.
- Website - Enter your library’s website URL here.
- Logo - To add your library logo:
- Click the Select Image button.
- At the Image Selector window, find your logo image in the list or upload it by either dragging the image onto the bottom bar of this window or clicking the Select images from your computer or the web button. We recommend that you use a high resolution image for your logo.
- Click the Select Image button to add it as your logo.