As a parent organization with library branches as child organizations, you can decide what subscribers you share.
- Select Admin from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click the Account Management link.
- Click the Organization Access link from the Account Management menu.
- Scroll down to the Subscriber Usage Preferences section.
- Select No or Yes for the following questions to determine how much access your child organizations will have to your subscribers:
- Should child organizations use this organization’s email subscriber lists? – Selecting Yes will allow child organizations to edit and add subscribers to the parent organization’s subscriber list.
- Should child organizations be able to reference and send to this organization’s Community Partners?
- Should child organizations be able to send to this organization’s Media Outlets?