LibraryAware makes it easy to create two-sided Items such as bookmarks, flyers, and brochures.
When you open the editor, the first page of your item will display at the top of the screen. You can scroll down the page to view the second page. The information included on each page depends on the template you selected when creating the new Item.
To print a two-sided Item:
- Click on the item you would like to print to open the Document Details pop-up.
- From the Document Details options, click Preview/Print.
- From the toolbar, click the Print icon.
- This will open your computer's Print Options. In order for each side to print in the same direction, you will need to change your computer's Print Settings:
- Open your Print options. You may have a "Print Options" link or "Print Using System Dialog" link.
- Click Preferences.
- Look for your computer's "Document Options." This may be under a "Finishing" tab from your Printing Preferences dialog box.
- Select Print on Both Sides.
- Click OK.