Items can be printed by any LibraryAware user. To print an Item:
- Click the Folders link at the top of the page to open the All Folders page. Here, you'll find a list of your library's current Folders.
- Open a Folder by clicking on the name.
- This will open the Items page, which lists all of the Items (bookmarks, flyers, emails, letters, or brochures) associated with the selected folder.
- From the Items page, hover over an item and then click on the Document Details icon (three vertical dots).
- From the Document Details menu, click Print.
- Click the Print button.
- This will open your computer's Print Options. Click Print.
- After printing your Item, return to the Items page by closing the Preview.
From the Editor:
- Click the Print button from the top toolbar of the Editor.
- This will open your computer’s Print Options. Click Print.
For more information on printing, please see the following pages: