If you need to remove a widget before the Expiration Date, you can do so from the Promotion Schedule page:
- Click the Promotions icon at the top, left-hand corner of the page to open the All Promotions page.
- Open a Promotion by clicking the View Promotion link beneath the title of that Promotion.
- This will open the Items page, which lists all of the Items (bookmarks, flyers, emails, etc.) associated with the Promotion selected.
- From the menu on the left, click the Schedule link. This will open the Schedule page, which shows you the Items from your Promotion that have been delivered.
- Click the Take down post link to the right of the widget.
- You will be asked to confirm before the item is removed. Click OK to remove the widget, or Cancel to return to the Schedule page.
Note: It may take up to 30 minutes for the changes to take effect in your live widget.
After removing the widget, the Item will remain on the Schedule page, with the Expiration Date updated to the current date.
You can also remove your widget before its Expiration Date, from the page that shows all widgets posted to a container. See the How can I see which widgets are posted to a promotional widget container? page.