If you need to remove a widget before the Expiration Date, you can do so from the Folder Schedule page:
- Click the Folders link at the top, left-hand corner of the page to open the All Folders page.
- Open a Folder by clicking on the row with its thumbnail, name, and details.
- This will open the specific folder display page, which lists all of the Items (bookmarks, flyers, emails, etc.) associated with the selected Folder.
- On the right side, click on the Folder Settings link.
- Then click on the Folder Schedule option. This will open the Schedule page, which shows you the Items from your Folder that have been posted.
- Click the Take down post link to the right of the widget.
- You will be asked to confirm before the item is removed. Click OK to remove the widget, or Cancel to return to the Schedule page.
Note: It may take up to 30 minutes for the changes to take effect in your live widget.
After removing the widget, the Item will remain on the Schedule page, with the Expiration Date updated to the current date.
You can also remove your widget before its Expiration Date, from the page that shows all widgets posted to a container. See the How can I see which widgets are posted to a widget container? page.