How do I change a widget's expiration date?
Once a widget has been posted to your library’s website, only the Expiration Date can be changed. To change the date on which a widget will be removed from your library’s website:
- Click the Folders link at the top, left-hand corner of the page to open the All Folders page.
- Open a Folder by clicking the row associated with it.
- On the right side, click the Folder Settings link. Then click the Folder Schedule option. This will open the Folder Schedule page, which shows you the Items from your Folder that have been published or scheduled to be published.
- Click the pencil icon or View Details link to the right.
- From the Expiration Date field, select a new Expiration Date.
- Click Save Publication Event to update the Expiration Date, or click Go Back to keep the original Expiration.
Whether you save the new date or click Go Back, you will return to the Schedule page. The new Expiration Date will be listed.