Once a promotional widget has been posted to your library’s website, only the Expiration Date can be changed. To change the date on which a widget will be removed from your library’s website:
- Click the Promotions icon at the top, left-hand corner of the page to open the All Promotions page.
- Open a Promotion by clicking the View Promotion link beneath the title of that Promotion. This will open the Items page, which lists all of the Items (bookmarks, flyers, emails, etc.) associated with the Promotion selected.
- From the menu on the left, click the Schedule link. This will open the Promotional Publications page, which shows you the Items from your Promotion that have been published or scheduled to be published.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the widget title.
- From the Expiration Date field, select a new Expiration Date.
- Click Save Publication Event to update the Expiration Date, or click Go Back to keep the original Expiration.