NOTE: Since items created under the Newsletter tab keep the same permanent URL, you will not need to reschedule a newsletter once you make changes.
To re-schedule your email:
- To locate the existing scheduled email, click Folders on the main navigation toolbar.
- Click to open the folder that contains the e-blast.
- In the folder, click the FOLDER SETTINGS link.
- From the Folder Settings pop-up, select Folder Schedule.
- At the Schedule page, click the Delete Post link to the right of your scheduled email.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click OK.
- Go back to the Folder and re-schedule your email. See the How do I schedule e-blasts to a group of subscribers? page for more information.
To view the list of all scheduled e-blasts and social media posts for your organization, go to the Reports tab on the main navigation toolbar. See the Folder Schedule page for more information.