- Header (headlines or titles)
- Larger font size using a bold or strong style that can be read some distance away.
- Choose main headline fonts that reflect the template theme. For example, if it's a fun children's event, choose a more youthful font, like "Neucha". Or if it's a more serious theme, choose a simple font, like "Montserrat".
- Script or decorative fonts can add creative flair.
- Subheader (subtitles or accent text)
- Make the subtitle or accent text smaller than your headline or title.
- Normal (body or paragraph text)
- Choose simple, sans serif fonts that are easy to read.
- Make your body text smaller and regular font weight (not bold).