Create unique, eye-catching branding for your library using Publisher. Simply create, save as an image, and upload to LibraryAware!
Check out these examples for inspiration:
Note: If your library uses A3/A4 size paper (rather than North American standard sizes) and you have questions or concerns about branding, please contact our support team at LibraryAware@ebsco.com.
- In Publisher, create a new file and define the desired size – each format must have a separate file. It’s very important that the document you’re working from be the exact size of the branding block. Here are the sizes for each block (height by width in inches and in pixels):
- Bifold Brochure (Landscape): 5 x 1.5 in | 480 x 144 px
- Bookmark-4-page: 2.25 x 2.25 in | 216 x 216 px
- Bookmark-3-page: 3.166 x 1.5 in | 304 x 144 px
- Bookmark-2-page: 3.75 x 0.625 in | 360 x 60 px
- Flyer (Landscape): 10.5 x 1.25 in | 1008 x 120 px
- Flyer (Portrait): 8 x 1.25 in | 768 x 120 px
- Half Flyer (Landscape): 8 x 0.75 in | 768 x 72 px
- Half Flyer (Portrait): 5 x 0.75 in | 480 x 72 px
- Quarter Flyer (Landscape): 5 x 0.625 in | 480 x 60 px
- Quarter Flyer (Portrait):
3.75 x 0.625 in | 360 x 60 px
- Poster (Landscape): 16.5 x 1 in | 1584 x 96 px
- Poster (Portrait): 10.5 x 1 in | 1008 x 96 px
- Trifold Brochure: 3.166 x 1.5 in | 304 x 144 px
- Email Header (height can be adjusted based on content ) : 6.25 x 1 in | 610 x 96 px
- Email Footer
(height can be adjusted based on content ) : 6.25 x 1 in | 610 x 96 px
To Upload A Custom Branding Block to LibraryAware:
- Select Admin at the top of the LibraryAware screen.
- Click the Asset Management link on the left, then select Branding.
- Click on pencil icon to modify an existing branding block (each format needs to be uploaded separately).
- Select the “Use the following image for the branding block” radio button.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the file from your local computer and click Open.
- If desired, add a URL to the “When clicked, this branding block should go to:” field.
- Click Save Changes.