- In Publisher, create a new file and define the desired size – each format must have a separate file It’s very important that the document you’re working from be the exact size of the branding block. Here are the sizes for each block (height by width in inches):
- Bifold Brochure: 5 x 1.5
- Bookmark-4-page: 2.25 x 2.25
- Bookmark-3-page: 3.166 x 1.5
- Bookmark-2-page: 5 x .75
- Flyer (Landscape): 10.5 x 1.25
- Flyer (Portrait): 8 x 1.25
- Half Flyer (Landscape): 8 x .75
- Half Flyer (Portrait): 5 x .75
- Poster (Landscape): 16.5 x 1
- Poster (Portrait): 10.5 x 1
- Quarter Flyer (Landscape): 5 x .625
- Quarter Flyer (Portrait): 3.75 x .625
Design your branding block – be sure to include all the information you want to show on the branding such as logo, library name, address, phone, url, etc.Save the publisher document (in case you ever want to edit the file).Go to the File menu and select Save As to save the document as an image.Choose PNG Portable Network Graphics Format from the Format drop-down.Change the resolution to Commercial printing (300 dpi).Now you can upload the file to LibraryAware.
- Trifold Brochure: 3.166 x 1.5
- Email Header: 6.25 x 1 – this height can be adjusted based on content
- Email Footer: 6.25 x 1 – this height can be adjusted based on content
To Upload A Custom Branding Block to LibraryAware:
Please check out our recording training sessions "How to Create Branding Blocks in LibraryAware that Pop" and "How to Create Extraordinary Email Headers and Footers in LibraryAware," available at http://www.ebscohost.com/novelist/support-training/training.
- Select Admin at the top of the LibraryAware screen.
- Click the Template Management link on the left, then select Branding.
- Click on pencil icon to modify an existing branding block.
- Select the “Use the following image for the branding block” radio button
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the file from your local computer and click Open
- If desired, add a URL to the “When clicked, this branding block should go to:” field.
- Click Save Changes.