To create a custom opt-in page:
- Click the Subscribers link at the top of the LibraryAware screen.
- Click the Opt-In Pages link on the left.
- Click the orange Create Your Own Opt-In Page button.
- Enter the Name for the opt-in page.
- If you want to add a header to match the styling on your website, click the Source button to edit and add the html for this.
- Enter the text that will appear on the opt-in page. Format the text using the formatting toolbar at the top of the Editor.
- To add a link:
- Highlight the text you want to link.
- Click the Add/Edit link button.
- Enter the URL for the link.
- Click OK.
- Use the Insert Subscriber Details button to add the entry boxes for the subscriber’s first and last name, and email address. User Details are required on all custom opt-in pages.
- To display the newsletter lists or interest groups in a column/grid format insert a table:
- Place your mouse where you want to insert the table.
- Click the Table icon from the formatting toolbar.
- From the Table Properties window, select the number of rows and columns, width, height, text alignment, and other properties for your table.
- Select an option from the Headers drop-down menu. After you insert your table, you can add the header text in the first row or first column.
- Enter a Caption if to display text centered above the table.
- Click OK.
- Add a newsletter list using the Insert Newsletter List drop-down menu. Or add an interest group using the Insert Interest Group drop-down. If you added a table, insert a newsletter list/interest group in each cell of the table. If you did not add a table, insert your newsletter lists/interest groups in list format by using the Return button on your keyboard after each is added. Each list or group will be added with a checkbox to the left of the name.
- Click the Save button to save your custom opt-in page.
Once you create the custom opt-in page, you will be taken back to the list of all custom pages. At the list of custom opt-in pages, you can:
- Get opt-in page link – Click this link to access the URL for your opt-in page. Copy the URL and send it to your webmaster to have the link added to your library’s website.
- Preview – Click this link to see how the opt-in page will appear on your website.
- Edit – Click this link to make edits to your opt-in page. Any changes made to a live opt-in page will appear immediately.
- Delete – Click this link to Delete your opt-in page. You will be asked to confirm the deletion of the opt-in page. Note that when you delete a custom opt-in page, any links on that website that point to it will now point to the default LibraryAware subscribe page.
What is an Opt-In Page link and how do I generate one?.