Bookmark templates are available in both LibraryAware’s Drag and Drop editor and the Lists editor, to promote events and books at your library.
We have three different bookmark sizes, to give you flexibility depending on the amount of content you have:
Bookmark-2-page (previously called rack cards)
Bookmark-3-page (previously called wide bookmarks)
- These tall, over-sized bookmarks print on both sides (2-sided).
- Each bookmark will print on half a sheet of 8.5" by 11" paper. You will print two copies of the same design.
- Ideal size to be used as a door hanger.
- Great format to use when you need more space to include more information, for example a short book discussion guide.
Bookmark-4-page (previously was the standard bookmark size)
- These bookmarks are perfectly spaced to print three bookmarks to a page, and will print on both sides (2-sided).
- You will print three copies of the same design.
- Perfect size for any type of list. You can fit several annotated books -- or highlight one larger book jacket and lists additional titles below.
- These narrow bookmarks are designed to print four to a page, and print on both sides (2-sided).
- You will print four copies of the same design.
- Great for when you are conserving paper and just want something small to hand out. There's room for a short list of books or events.
- Click the Home tab at the top of the LibraryAware screen. You can also click on the Promotions tab at the top and then click Create Item under the Promotion you would like the item to be saved in.
- Type in a keyword like "summer reading" or "teen."
- Under the Refine Results sidebar on the left, look under the Formats category. Click the corresponding Bookmark format you want to see.
- Click on a template you would like to use and then click the blue Create button.
In the Drag and Drop editor, you can add books as images. You won’t be able to automatically pull in other book details like author or annotation. Swap any book jackets you like, or use NoveList's read-alikes for ideas!
- Click on an existing book jacket (if applicable)
- Click the Swap Image button in the toolbar
- In the image selector window, click the Book Jackets tab
- Search for a book
- Click Select Jacket to add a book
- The new image will be pulled in sized to that of the original image
- Click Accept in the toolbar
Change the title, headings, or event details -- any text in the template!