Bookmark templates are available in both LibraryAware’s Drag and Drop editor and the Lists editor, to promote events and books at your library.
We have three different bookmark sizes, to give you flexibility depending on the amount of content you have:
Bookmark-2-page (previously called rack cards)
Bookmark-3-page (previously called wide bookmarks)
- These tall, over-sized bookmarks print on both sides (2-sided).
- Each bookmark will print on half a sheet of 8.5" by 11" paper. You will print two copies of the same design.
- Ideal size to be used as a door hanger.
- Great format to use when you need more space to include more information, for example a short book discussion guide.
Bookmark-4-page (previously was the standard bookmark size)
- These bookmarks are perfectly spaced to print three bookmarks to a page, and will print on both sides (2-sided).
- You will print three copies of the same design.
- Perfect size for any type of list. You can fit several annotated books -- or highlight one larger book jacket and lists additional titles below.
- These narrow bookmarks are designed to print four to a page, and print on both sides (2-sided).
- You will print four copies of the same design.
- Great for when you are conserving paper and just want something small to hand out. There's room for a short list of books or events.
- Click Create Item under your promotion
- Select Print: Drag and Drop
- Choose a bookmark format (Hint: Take a look at our ready-to-go templates, or look for a template that uses content similar to what you want to include!)
- Click on a template you like and then click the Select This Template button
In the Drag and Drop editor, you can add books as images. You won’t be able to automatically pull in other book details like author or annotation. Swap any book jackets you like, or use NoveList's read-alikes for ideas!
- Click on an existing book jacket (if applicable)
- Click the Swap Image button in the toolbar
- In the image selector window, click the Book Jackets tab
- Search for a book
- Click Select Jacket to add a book
- The new image will be pulled in sized to that of the original image
- Click Accept in the toolbar
Change the title, headings, or event details -- any text in the template!