To create an item under an existing folder, select the Folders link at the top of LibraryAware.
Note: To start a new Social Media Post (Facebook or Twitter), click on the Home link and search a keyword related to your event like "book club," and then refine your results by click the Widgets checkbox under Formats.
1. First, type in a keyword related to the subject of the item you would like to create in the search bar. For example, "summer reading' or "storytime." For more keyword suggestions, check out our cheat sheet on finding the right template.
2. Use the Refine Results sidebar on the left to narrow down the type of item. You can refine your results by organizations, formats, and audience. See below for the full list of formats available in LibraryAware.
3. The templates that are available will display. Use the sort menu in the upper right side to change the display order.
4. Click the Preview button to see a Preview and some details, including dimensions, of the template.
5. Click the blue Create button on the right to edit your item.
- Bookmark-2-page (2 sided)
- Bookmark-3-page (2 sided)
- Bookmark-4-page (2 sided)
- Brochures-Bifold (2 sided)
- Brochures-Trifold (2 sided)
- Flyers-Half - 2 per page
- Flyers-Quarter - 4 per page
- Posters (11x17)
- Two Sided-Flyers
- Two Sided-Flyers-Quarter - 4 per page
- Two Sided-Posters portrait
- Two Sided-Posters landscape
- Digital signage
- Social media posts
I want to create a folder
What are the different types of templates in LibraryAware?
Creating Print Items: Lists Editor
Creating Print Items: Drag and Drop Editor
How do I choose the right widget template for my social media post, blog post, website carousel, or digital sign?