Two email options
3 ideas for growing your subscribers list
- Add your opt-in page
link to your library's website.
- Ask people to subscribe when they get their library card.
- Post a message on social media about your emails/newsletters with a link to your opt-in page.
Include your NextReads newsletters
Narrow your audience for greater results
Targeting specific audience groups with your email lists will allow you to create effective e-blasts with higher open rates. Think parents interested in storytimes, teens wanting to join their own book club, adults looking for jobs, or those researching genealogy. Create subscriber interest groups with these audience groups in mind.
Pro tip! Looking for an easier and faster way to create emails that engage patrons in new ways? When selecting an e-blast template, look for the purple corner indicator on the thumbnail for templates made for the Drag & Drop Email Editor.
Training from LibraryAware
|Create newsletter issues|
|Measure your email marketing success|
- Folder Metrics provides statistics on the emails sent by your organization from selected (or all) folders during the selected date range.
- The Newsletter Send History report will provide you with statistics for selected (or all) newsletter issues sent during the selected date range.
- The Newsletter Subscription History report will provide statistics on the number of new subscribers, unsubscribed, and current subscribers for each newsletter list during the selected date range.
Creating & Using E-Blasts