Check out the latest issue of our monthly newsletter LibraryAware News to see our newest templates, customer inspiration, and links to our training sessions.
March 23, 2020
We have resources to help you communicate about the impact of COVID-19 on your library on our special resource page. We continue to add new resources so check back.
Join us for two special live webinars that are a part of EBSCO's global webinar series:
February 20, 2020
Template tailoring: Getting the right fit for social media and digital signs
Creating a social media post or digital signage? Use our widget template guide to pick out the right size for your needs.
February 17, 2020
New navigation bar and larger widgets coming this week
The week of February 17, LibraryAware will have an uptime deployment to enable the following updates:
- The links you click to navigate around LibraryAware will be moved into the black bar at the top of the page for improved accessibility.
- We're adding an icon in the navigation bar that links to this "What's New in LibraryAware" page where you can learn about LibraryAware's newest product features, documentation, tips, content and more.
- The LibraryAware.com page, where some of you log in, will get a new look.
- LibraryAware widgets, which enable you to create carousels and images to embed on the web, will get upgrades that allow you to create and post larger, higher-resolution images to social media, digital signage, websites and more.
LibraryAware will remain available during this week's deployment, and you should be able to use the system as you normally do. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 16, 2019
Browse all templates feature coming Thursday
We heard your feedback on how you love browsing templates within a format. Starting Thursday around mid-day (EST), just go to the Promotions Tab, click the Create Item link, then under the Refine Results sidebar on the left, click on the format you want to browse to see all templates in that format. (Once the browsing feature is live, you'll need to refresh your browser to see it.)
December 13, 2019
Want to supercharge your LibraryAware search? Watch our new video tutorial here:
November 21, 2019
You all have spoken, and we are here to deliver! We are proud to unveil our shiny new search bar, getting you to one of our 7,500+ and growing templates even faster than before!
You can find our new search bar in two different ways:
- Click on the Home button at the top of your screen, and you will find the search bar above the New Releases section.
- Or click on the Promotions button at the top of your screen, and then click the Create Item under the Promotion you would like your item saved in.
- You will then be taken to the search bar page.
Once you type in your search terms, whether it is “storytime” or “summer reading,” you will be able to refine your results on the left. You can refine your results by organizations, formats, and audience.
For example, you can search “storytime” and then check the Bookmark-2-page checkbox to find just the templates that have that keyword and format.
You can also use the Sort drop down menu located under the search bar and on the right. The search results will default to the most relevant results first, but you can also choose to sort by:
- Date Created – Newest First
- Date Created – Oldest First
- Template Name – A to Z
- Template Name – Z to A
The number of results returned from your search will display under the search bar.
You can navigate through the pages of results at the bottom of the page by clicking on the arrows or the page numbers.
you have found a template you would like to use, click on the Preview button to
take a closer look.
Click on the blue Create button from either the template thumbnail or the preview to open the template up in the editor. Make your changes, save, and spread the word with another beautiful LibraryAware template!