On The Shelf (OTS) is a feature that provides real-time availability information for the books in your catalog. OTS helps answer several questions:
- Is this title available at my library?
- Which formats are available?
- Are there any copies available right now for me to check out?
With OTS, you will be able see at a glance which books are held by your library (and whether they are available now!) as you create your items in LibraryAware.
There are two places that you will see OTS in LibraryAware:
- From the NextReads Advanced List: From the Newsletters section, click Advance List on the left. At the Advance List, you will see availability information to the right of each record.
- From the Book Search window: When you search for a book to add to an item, you will see availability information at the bottom of each book record.
Interested in adding OTS to LibraryAware?
See more information on setting up OTS for your library. You can let us know that you're interested by sending an email to email@example.com. We'll guide you through the set-up requirements.