LibraryAware has tools to help you communicate about the impact of COVID-19 on your library. Want to share a resource? Email us!
- LibraryAware News: Special Edition--Help is here!
- NoveList News + LibraryAware News - Special Edition: In-Person to Online
- NoveList News + LibraryAware News - Special Edition: Skills Training at Home
- NoveList News + LibraryAware News - Special Edition: Promoting Your Online Resources
- NoveList News + LibraryAware News - Special Edition: Collection Development and Weeding
- NoveList News + LibraryAware News - Special Edition: What Libraries are Doing Worldwide
Watch for new COVID-19 templates in several formats. Search “covid” or “coronavirus” to find these and many more:
- Read our series of blog posts on communicating during the COVID-19 crisis and tips for reaching readers even when your library is closed.
- NoveList user? We've got a series of recommended reads for your patrons, from "calm and cozy" to "troubled times."
- We continue to add relevant images in the image selector menu. Search "covid" or "coronavirus."
- Share these quick videos with your patrons on how to support and transition to remote work. These videos are normally exclusive to Accel5 subscribers but are now available for free during this time of crisis.
- Link to these resources to support distance learning for high school students, as well as resources for at-home enrichment activities for younger students.
- Consider adding a link to this information for patrons who are researchers and healthcare professionals.
- Learn about email best practices on the NoveList website.
- Use your NextReads newsletters or your custom newsletters to promote your online resources and programs!
Washington County Cooperative Library Services has a catalog feature that allows patrons to create a "for later shelf" where they can keep track of items to borrow in the future. They are using NextReads newsletters to remind readers who want a printed book that this feature is available.
Check out the LGBTQ2+ newsletter from Surrey Libraries that highlights books that are available as e-books and digital audiobooks.
Want to link to ebooks and digital audiobooks in your newsletters, so your patrons know they are available? We'll help you get started.